Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 11, 2016

Set fifteen years after the end of the first game, Dishonored 2 allows players to continue the story as either original protagonist Corvo Attano or his daughter and apprentice, the now-deposed Empress Emily Kaldwin.

Dishonored returns in November

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Looking forward to it!

InstantRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sweet! I was expecting a release date announcement during E3 but happy to finally know when it'll be coming out, if there are no delays, since Dishonored was one of my favorite games of the past 5 years. That's also a Friday so I know what that weekend will consist.

brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, I can't wait to see footage of the game. I don't know why I stopped playing the first game, but this gives me plenty of time to finish it. After getting back into stealth games recently, I'm sure I'll enjoy the first one much more now.

JesusHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird they announced this a month before E3. Bethesda keeps making it seem like their press conference is going to be pretty nothing unless they have a big announcement or show something really cool. I hope this game turns out better than the first one which is still one of my biggest disappointments in recent memory. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes and fixed Blink, the completely braindead AI, and add more interesting abilities.

Y2Ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 28

Nice to see it has a date. Looking forward to seeing more of it at E3, loved the first one!

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Awesome! Highly anticipated. Loved the first one. :D

Memu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Memu

Dishonored 1 is brilliant! I played through it again for the second time just a few days ago and am now working on the DLC, Knife of Dunwall. This game is basically perfect, from the writing to the AI to the abilities. I have been going back to replay parts of it with different powers just to see how it goes. Like I'll put points only into mind control and see if I can make it through only using that.

ShadyPingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coooool. Dishonored was a real surprise for me, and Arkane addressed a lot of my criticisms of the original game with the excellent Daud DLC. Here's hoping they used that experience to make the sequel even better.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ok maybe there is a game this year I'm interested in.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Man, I'm so ready for more Dishonored. That first game remains one of my favorites.

villainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't expecting much from Dishonored to be honest. It was one of the last games I rented through GameFly. Finished it, immediately blasted through again, then bought it and all the DLC on Steam to play through yet another time. I love being surprised like that! Can't wait!

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bit later than I was anticipating, but at least this means I can give Deus Ex Mankind Divided a full fair go before jumping into Dishonored 2. Looking forward to gameplay from E3.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

I really want this game to come out in November. It probably won't come out in November.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I enjoyed the first one quite a bit!

The one thing I'd like them to improve is situational awareness. It was often very hard to know if you were actually hidden or not. They wanted to go with a minimalistic hud and that worked pretty well for the most part, but a "light gem" of sorts would have helped quite a bit in situations where you would be sort of in the shadows but actually not really cause a guard just saw you somehow.

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
    Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Hell Yeah!!! Can't Wait!

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved the idea of Dishonored, but I hated playing it. I don't entirely understand why. Maybe the sequel will grab me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.