Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 11, 2016

Set fifteen years after the end of the first game, Dishonored 2 allows players to continue the story as either original protagonist Corvo Attano or his daughter and apprentice, the now-deposed Empress Emily Kaldwin.

No Hype for Dishonored?

• 64 results
    pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By glots

Getting more and more hyped myself, almost to the point of buying that tie-in novel and comics. But the reviews for those seemed kinda middling, so, eh...I'll just play Wolfenstein TNO again while waiting.

obsesivegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By obsesivegamer

It is definitely a cool game , always felt it was missing the thing that Bioshock has ... that extra something to make the story and world kinda gel.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

It's always a shame to feel like you're missing out on something great, but I can't help how I feel about a game, and I felt like Dishonored was a good idea in a bad package, sort of like how I feel about Dark Souls. It'd take seriously good reviews to get me to reconsider.

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I love the first and can't wait for the 2nd.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Personally it's probably the game I've seen the most advertised recently (UK, so YMMV). Walking Dead Sponsorship, yo!

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

@meptron: Well, they still do the normal preview roundup stuff for coverage. They just don't send review copies out early any longer.

@junkerman I am excited for Dishonored 2 but its getting close enough to Christmas that I don't really buy new games for myself. I typically hunker down and play the stuff that's already released. I'll be busy with Titanfall 2, Overwatch, and the new quests/update for Warframe are coming in. Hopefully Dishonored 2 is good.

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm hype, been playing the PS4 definitive edition to prepare. Beat the game and Knife of Dunwall, just have to run through the Brigmore Witches before Friday. Speaking of which...that DLC for the first game is pretty damn good.

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

i'm really looking forward to it. I have internal Hype!

pre-load is up too.

civid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dishonered is a game with a ton of problems. The upgrade systems are lackluster, the opportunies and different pathway options feel surface level and their 'punisment' for killing guards is laughable. Still, I dig the world, the style and the player movement especially after just recently beginning a no-kill playthrough. So I'm excited for the sequel, I really hope the game is a big improvement, cause the original layed a good foundation if not much else.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zurv: The game is now sat on my PS4 starting at me! Only one more day.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm hyped as hell. Ready to go in and pick up my Collector's Edition on friday. I loved the aesthetic of DH1 and Karnaca looks beautiful.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
    deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually completely forgot about this game too, which is weird, because Dishonored was a surprise hit for me. I just hope the ending is as good as it was in the first game, it's so rare for games to have endings I genuinely like.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By bybeach

I would not say excited, but I am looking forward to it. I'd like a couple of reviews from people I trust. I think I will actually visit Vice and Patrick over this one. I've ended up missing Pat more than I thought. I felt a little at odds with him at times, but there were qualities I really valued that he had. That he was a big fan of the first game doesn't bother me, it was his enthusiasm that got me the purchase the first game despite misgivings, and I ended up really liking it.

Hopefully he will cover it.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

All pre-loaded. I have to say that I'm not exactly all that excited to play it though :| My enthusiasm for the game has kind of waned a bit over the last few months.

Ugundar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I took a day-off to play the game as soon as it is available for download (I purchased it already).
    And even though I love Emily as a character, I do not believe that she became looking like shown in the game - she was a queen after all, not a warrior. Of course they are telling us she wasn't into ruling and prefered to spend her time with Corvo, but I think I will be playing for him as much as possible. Well, maybe I will get into Emily after some time... those eyes, you know.)
    Can't wait to dig into this world once again!

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Steam code finally came in. Because of how the game's release is regional and I live in Australia maybe I'll get to play it tonight once the download finishes because of the pre-order day bonus?

Regardless, definetly tomorrow.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

The first game was a welcome surprise but to be honest I never felt there was a massive clamour for a sequel. Can't say I've felt the hype in any case.

That said, I did see a TV trailer for this game, and I don't watch a lot of TV, so not sure I'd agree that there hasn't been much advertising. The Bethesda hoopla means that major outlets are probably ignoring this game until release now too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.