Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Dishonored opinions?

• 52 results
    Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
    rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By rollingzeppelin

@Worcanna said:

I'll be honest in that the idea of a assassination game sounds kinda good about now but i'll also be honest in saying that im a bit worried of how little is shown really. The videos are very much only showing key things and what is shown at trade shows has been very little too so maybe it wont be good. We shall see.

Ya, this is my worry about the game as well. I'm wary because they always talk about how the game's mechanics are so free form that you can do things that the designers never even thought of, then they go on to quote the same two "surprising" stories that they've been quoting at every single press event.

So I'm a bit skeptical, though I hope my worries prove unfounded.

Kaarloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Kaarloss

personally my game of the year so far. though i do have a soft spot for stealth games..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.