Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

DLC suggested chaos level (no spoilers!!!)

bakumatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Hello everyone. Finished Dishonored today and I want to start the dlc but I would like to know, without spoilers, what is the sugested chaos level for the most satisfying playthrough and ending.

I know Daud is supposed to be more evil when compared to Corvo, so high chaos should be more in line with the character, but maybe low chaos is more rewarding in terms of storytelling and ending?

Any suggestions?

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I mean, it's really based around your decisions. I didn't kill anyone besides my marks, but I killed every last one of them without mercy and still got low chaos.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Humanity

@bakumatsu: In all honesty that system has very little bearing on the entire game. Since it is meant to be primary a stealth title you should probably be playing Low Chaos regardless if it's Daud or the main campaign. Personally I get the most satisfaction from stealth games when I can sneak in and sneak out without anyone ever knowing I was there. I'm not saying don't kill anyone, but raising as few alarms as possible.

Also the entire concept of the chaos system is that more bodies feed the rats and help spread the plague so you'll see more Weepers about the levels. I was kind of disappointed that the power up that turns un-alerted enemies to ash once you kill them doesn't negate a high chaos rating. Since there is no body technically it shouldn't be an issue, alas..

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Both DLCs have a slightly different ending scenario depending on your chaos level. It's not as significant as the palette swap in the last level of the main game, but I thought end of The Brigmore Witches brought the whole game full circle in a clever way. I say go with your gut, or play through them twice.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@dharmabum: a few more shady Steam card sales and ill be able to attain this new DLC paid for by card sales

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By DharmaBum

@humanity: now that's how it's done. It's a pretty good DLC; sort of a haunted house mystery toward the end.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

having a lead character who can talk makes it interesting his choices, both good and bad and the DLC really does the chaos level really well.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By crithon

having a lead character who can talk makes it interesting his choices, both good and bad and the DLC really does the chaos level really well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.