Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Your HUD preferences?

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BBQBram

Seeing as this game has a ton of HUD options, even on consoles, I was wondering how you've all been rolling.

Me, I turned off objective locators, item glow and the sneak icon. Additionally, I changed the health and mana bars to "contextual" since the only time I need to see 'em is when they're being impacted anyway. I'm also thinking about turning off the interaction prompts as I can remember doors are interactive and RB chokes people.

What I really love is the ability to change the reticule to a simple dot, and there's even an opacity slider on that which I quickly set to 50% (mostly transparent, but opaque enough to see on white surfaces). There's even sliders for aim assist and toggles for auto aim. Love it.

Playing on hard, lethal stealth playthrough.

What about you?

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlexW00d

Off.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Genkkaku

I played through my first play through with them on because I forgot you could modify it.. But every time I play it since, just everything off

Rumpleforeskin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Rumpleforeskin

I turned off the interaction prompts after the first level because I thought the icons were a bit too big. I left the aiming reticle alone just turned down opacity a little bit. I just love the fact that the options are THERE on consoles. I haven't seen that too often outside of PC games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.