Disney and Harmonix have teamed up to produce Fantasia: Music Evolved for Xbox One and Xbox 360. The game is a motion-controlled dance/rhythm game that combines timing-based gameplay with freestyle sections that allow players to remix the music and a hub world that offers interactive music toys that record your activity and play it back as a series of loops.
The game's story positions the player as the new apprentice of the sorcerer Yen Sid, who appeared in the original film.
The game will feature a mix of modern and classical music, but each song/piece will have to alternate versions in different musical styles that the player can switch between on the fly. Fantasia will be receiving a demo for players to try out the game before purchasing.
Fantasia Music Evolved will feature a vast and diverse line up of tracks to mix ranging from the latest pop songs to a 30+ piece soundtrack of Mozart's traditional classical pieces.
|Track Title / Artist|
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
- "Eine kleine Nachtmusik" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- "Enjoy The Silence" by Depeche Mode
- "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz
- "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green
- "The Four Seasons: Winter, 1st Movement" by Antonio Vivaldi
- "Galang '05" by M.I.A.
- "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel
- "Levels" by Avicii
- "Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars
- "Message in a Bottle" by The Police
- "Night on Bald Mountain" by Modest Mussorgsky
- "Nutcracker Melody" by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
- "Rocket Man" by Elton John
- "Royals" by Lorde
- "Settle Down" by Kimbra
- "Seven Nation Army" by White Stripes
- "Some Nights" by Fun
- "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj
- "Symphony No. 9 from the New World" by Antonin Dvorak
- "Take Care" by Drake ft. Rihanna
- "The Real Me" by The Who
- "Ziggy Stardust" by David Bowie