Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 21, 2014

Inspired by the classic Walt Disney's Fantasia, Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved gives you control of the beat and rhythm of music through motion.

Uh...you've lost me, Harmonix.

• 59 results
    BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By BisonHero

@hailinel: If only Harmonix would find a way to bring Taiko: Drum Master to the West...

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

@bigjeffrey: You have made all of the posts I was going to make in this thread.

JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't understand people's probalem with this.

When Ithink fantasia, I just think music visualization. That's just what this game is, and the movements the people were doing were obviously meant to be reminicient of the movements MIckey was doing during the sorcerer's apprentice section of the film.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#54  Edited By Hailinel

When Ithink fantasia, I just think music visualization. That's just what this game is, and the movements the people were doing were obviously meant to be reminicient of the movements MIckey was doing during the sorcerer's apprentice section of the film.

That seems like an oversimplification. If you want music visualization, you could just as easily get that out of basic music visualization software that makes colored patterns and shapes. Fantasia isn't just music visualization; it's about the style of music and the way that its visuals are made to match them. And the tone of Fantasia is based on pieces of classical music, not popular hits of the day.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@hailinel said:

@jazgalaxy said:

That seems like an oversimplification. If you want music visualization, you could just as easily get that out of basic music visualization software that makes colored patterns and shapes. Fantasia isn't just music visualization; it's about the style of music and the way that its visuals are made to match them. And the tone of Fantasia is based on pieces of classical music, not popular hits of the day.

They planned a future for the franchise, and it was supposed to be exactly that.

Avatar image for deactivated-59123fe38ab28
    deactivated-59123fe38ab28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate Queen! Especially Bohemian Rhapsody!

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

From what I'v heard elsewhere, this game is suppose to use the Kinect sensor pretty well. While I don't want Bruno Mars in anything Disney related, I see why Harmonix would put in his songs as well as songs from Fun. mainly to attract the younger audience. Maybe it ends up being the only Kinect title worth getting for the Xbox One. Who knows.

Avatar image for pipeandslippers
    PipeAndSlippers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

Is it possible Giant Bomb is resposible for this game's questionable existence? The story off the game's creation seems to be "When Johnny V met John Drake"

Avatar image for deactivated-6620058d9fa01
    deactivated-6620058d9fa01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That one trailer was the entire game.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By Ghostiet

Onurb Sram.

Relevant: "sram" means "I shit" in Polish.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.