Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 21, 2014

Inspired by the classic Walt Disney's Fantasia, Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved gives you control of the beat and rhythm of music through motion.

Will Smith plays Fantasia and it's not an Xbox exclusive

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By isomeri

Firstly I just wanted to share this pretty rad interview over at Jamie & Adam's Tested.com where Will interviews John Drake on Fantasia: Music Evolved while playing the game. It's a pretty fun interview and shows just how easy the game is to pick up and play. However the real humdinger comes at the end of the interview when Drake states that the game is not an Xbox exclusive, saying "and hey, it's not an exclusive so maybe other platforms too." This was news at least to me.

So what other platforms are we talking about? Probably PlayStation 4 camera, Wii, Wii U and maybe portables and mobile devices through touchscreen controls.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

I never thought this was an exclusive? I just thought it was thought of as more of an Xbox One focused game because every X1 owner will own a Kinect, meaning more accessibility and more focus on that platform.

Because honestly, from all the backlash Kinect is getting, it doesn't look like the PS Camera thing whatever it's called is going to be a super massive hit.

I still don't get this game though.

PS what is Will wearing on his face? Is that a Google glass? What does it do in an interview setting?

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah they have been saying it might come to other platforms for a while. I guess the only viable on would be PS3 / PS4, with the EYE camera and strapping a couple of Dildos MOVE controllers. But i mean what will the adaption rate be for MOVE or EYE?

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not the Will Smith I was thinking of

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#5  Edited By isomeri

@xyzygy said:

I never thought this was an exclusive? I just thought it was thought of as more of an Xbox One focused game because every X1 owner will own a Kinect, meaning more accessibility and more focus on that platform.

Because honestly, from all the backlash Kinect is getting, it doesn't look like the PS Camera thing whatever it's called is going to be a super massive hit.

PS what is Will wearing on his face? Is that a Google glass? What does it do in an interview setting?

The first Kinect was a huge hit for Microsoft commercially speaking while being heavily criticized by the enthusiast media, so I wouldn't make pre-judgements about the success of this next Kinect based on how gamers and games media reacts to it. And Will is indeed wearing Google Glass, he uses is as a B-roll camera in interviews or then just goes mad and films an entire interview with the thing.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

Not the Will Smith I was thinking of

You mean there's another?!

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzygy said:

The game looks pretty darn amazing, probably the only thing i've seen from Kinect that i genuinely want to try. Don't really know why MS does not showcase this game more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.