Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 23, 2014

Disney Infinity 2.0 focuses on the MARVEL franchise along with some new Disney franchise additions.

Some quick questions about Disney Infinity

mr__kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I found out my dad is getting me this game for Christmas because he didn't know how to check out online and I had to help him (ha)

He got the Wii U version (cause he's fascinated by the thing) and I didn't really have the heart to tell him I would prefer the PS4 version (the old man never buys me things...like, ever).

So a few questions:

1. How is the Wii U version compared to the PS4/Xbox One versions?

2. The base and figures are universal, correct? So I could theoretically just buy the PS4 version later on and just use the base and figures from the Wii U?

3. Which controllers are compatible with the Wii U version?

I think that's it for now. Thanks in advance!

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

Well I'm not much help, but I can at least tell you the figures are universal. Not sure about the base though.

Yokelbloke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The bases are NOT universal. So if you want to pick it up on PS4 later, you'll need a starter set. The PS3 base does work with PS4, so it may be cheaper to buy a PS3 base and the digital PS4 version, if you already have the figures you want

mr__kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well that is a bummer. I guess i'll just make due with the Wii U version, then. If I happen to enjoy it a lot, i'll buy it again.

Hopefully someone can answer the other questions. Thanks guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.