Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disney Infinity

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Aug 18, 2013

Disney Infinity is an action-adventure video game based on Disney properties which uses physical toy figures. The game features in-game play sets and a toy box mode that allows users to create levels using mixed-and-matched content.

What is going on with the PC version?

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I can see that it is listed as it's coming to PC but it's not available to pre-order on Amazon or at the Gamestop website.

Is it a matter of a later PC release or has the PC version been scrapped?

Diablos1125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nekusakuraba: I was trying to figure this out myself. With the release date less than a month away, I'm torn between purchasing it for current gen consoles or PC. It also seems tragic that for a game that's supposed to have legs it's being released so late in the console cycle. I almost have to wonder if we're better off waiting for Xbox One and PS4 versions and that's just pure speculation at this point.

Toxeia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@diablos1125: @nekusakuraba:

It also says it's coming out for the 3DO.... What?

Where was it announced it was coming out for the PC? Looking at their site there's no mention of PC (Or 3DO!). I don't recall Johnny V ever saying it either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.