Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Divinity: Original Sin

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 30, 2014

Divinity: Original Sin is a top-down turn-based RPG developed by Larian Studios. It introduces new elements to the franchise, such as co-op gameplay and decision-making as well as a more interactive world.

Craving this game ..want to get on the cheap

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deathshroud

Anyone know any good deals hidden online for Divinity:OS? I am hoping to get it somewhere for 20$ (i have $5 wiggle room ) or under without having to wait months on end for a possible steam sale. I found sites like cheapdigitaldownload.com but I am unsure how safe a site like it or ones it refers me to are going to be.

This type of game is probably one of my favorites and been yearning for it for a while now. Also I am started to get a little burned out on Diablo 3. I have put a stupid amount of time into recently. Being on a rigid budget has made it a difficult task to acquire games that really want. So anyone sees some sort of deal please let me know. Thanks everyone.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
    Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you should just wait. If you're on such a budget you can't afford a game like Divinity that is already discounted there's probably other priorities out there. There's tons of games on steam that are cheap that I'm sure can fill the hole until Divinity goes down in price. I don't think it's worth trying to go to untrustworthy sites to try and save a couple bucks.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Corevi

It's selling so well that they have no reason to have a sale. Wait till the Steam Halloween Sale and it will be like 33% off.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Deathshroud

@corruptedevil: @counterclockwork87: Yeah ..I just hate waiting so much. I have 0 patience when it comes to certain things ..and videos games is one of them. Thank you for the feedback guys.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's worth supporting if you can. It's also not as great as many are making it to be though, so don't feel too bad about waiting for it to come down in price if you have to.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimbo said:

It's worth supporting if you can. It's also not as great as many are making it to be though, so don't feel too bad about waiting for it to come down in price if you have to.

Quoted for freaking truth right here! The game is good, no doubt, but it is not the second coming of Baldur's Gate (not even close) and I don't even like it as much as some of Larian's other games. If you are short on cash wait for a sale. It is worth a play, but if you are strapped it isn't so good it is a "must play".

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

g2a.com has steam keys for about 16€, which should translate to 22$ or something like that.

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sessh said:

g2a.com has steam keys for about 16€, which should translate to 22$ or something like that.

How come they have games so cheap? Googling them some say they are scammers while others swear they are legit.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimbo said:

so it's worth supporting but... not worth supporting?

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Jimbo

@ripelivejam: It's worth supporting for their intentions, "if you can". If he isn't in a position to do so, the end product itself isn't so good that he should feel like he's missing out.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagas: Don't ask me, man. I only bought something there once, Divinity incidentally, and everything was okay then. Never googled them beforehand either, because a friend of mine referred me to them, so the thought didn't even cross my mind.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By mike

I tend to avoid all third-party key resellers and just wait for Steam sales for games I don't want to pay full price for. There are just way too many incidents of keys being recalled or issues with accounts because the reseller bought a bunch of Russian keys and sold them to people with NA or EU accounts, things like that. Recently there was even the Rebellion situation with a bunch of Sniper Elite 3 keys that were sold by key resellers that got revoked, and people didn't get their money back. Turns out the keys were stolen.

Chances are you would probably be fine using a third party reseller, I just personally do not want to risk it or support potentially shady business practices.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sessh said:

I got my Divinity key from there and can confirm their legitimacy. Use paypal.

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got it for 25$.

dusker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

dmix90 has it for $19 on GAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=871109

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.