Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

DJ Hero 2 adds freestyle scratching and crossfading, as well as scored vocal gameplay to the mix in this DJ-ing rhythm game.

RZA confirmed as playable character.

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By fjordson

Yes. Hell yes.

Activision today officially welcomed RZA to the cast of DJ Hero 2. The legendary Wu-Tang leader's inclusion as a playable character was first hinted at when RZA shared a few images of his mocap costume for an unnamed Activision game back in April. RZA, who often performs as alter-ego Bobby Digital, said of his digitization, "Now, I actually exist in a digital world, yo."

Additionally, RZA mixed two tracks for the DJ Hero 2 soundtrack. The first blends LL Cool J's "I Can't Live Without My Radio" with Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five's "The Message," and the second mixes Damian Marley's "Welcome To Jamrock" with Walter Murphy's "A Fifth of Beethoven." (RZA is also featured in the "Dollaz & Sense" Blackroc track licensed for the game

article at Joystiq
    matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By matpaget

My hopes for Wu Tang: Shaolin Style 2 have been demolished =(

None

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By None

BOB DIGI!

This little info made the game about twenty times more appealing to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.