Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DmC Devil May Cry

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 15, 2013

DmC Devil May Cry is a reboot of the series from developer Ninja Theory, featuring a redesigned Dante and a new take on the franchise's fiction.

Check out this awesome scene in DmC: Devil May Cry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Brighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Brighty

This is the greatest you guys

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mrsignerman44

You know, at this point I prefer good old fashioned DmC hate to all of this over analyzed feminism talk, because at least it's about video games. So you know what Brighty? Keep on keeping on.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JasonR86

Eh.

Brighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, at this point I prefer DmC hate to all of this over analyzed feminism talk, because at least it's about video games. So you know what Brighty? Keep on keeping on.

what are you even talking about, watch the video

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Animasta

you are literally not fooling anyone you know.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, at this point I prefer good old fashioned DmC hate to all of this over analyzed feminism talk, because at least it's about video games. So you know what Brighty? Keep on keeping on.

Why the fuck would you bring that here? That'll just lead to more talk about feminism you passive aggressive bastard!

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mrsignerman44

@brighty said:

@mrsignerman44 said:

You know, at this point I prefer DmC hate to all of this over analyzed feminism talk, because at least it's about video games. So you know what Brighty? Keep on keeping on.

It's obviously about the whole "Fuck you" thing, which has been used to death. I gave you praise because at least this video was kinda funny, what else do you want from me dude?

@jasonr86 said:
    @mrsignerman44 said:

Why the fuck would you bring that here? That'll just lead to more talk about feminism you passive aggressive bastard!

It's everywhere now! AHHHHHHH

Brighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brighty said:

@mrsignerman44 said:

It's obviously about the whole "Fuck you" thing, which has been used to death. I gave you praise because at least this video was kinda funny, what else do you want from me dude?

you're projecting something fierce, hombre

try this one on for size

Loading Video...

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You really seem to care too much about Devil May Cry. No one is fooled, it's obvious you really hate DmC. But seriously...move on. And this is YouTube spam. I can't flag it for some reason.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By ThunderSlash

It's like I'm watching a soap opera. *something something fill your dark soul with liiiiight*

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JasonR86

You really seem to care too much about Devil May Cry. No one is fooled, it's obvious you really hate DmC. But seriously...move on. And this is YouTube spam. I can't flag it for some reason.

Oh. Has this been a 'thing' with the OP? Well this is a fun thread then. I'm glad I took part in it.

oodli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oodli

Wow people, talk about judging a book by it's cover.

just watch the video, it's great.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

So it was DmC in Spanish with Mask of Zorro music playing in the background?

Brighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Brighty

@mariachimacabre said:

Stop derailing this topic. For someone so adamant and hypocritical about fishing out spam, if you don't have anything to contribute or don't like the topic, don't post. If you think I've somehow violated the ToS, then report it and move on. I shared these videos that have been making rounds on the internet because I thought they were funny and I enjoyed the editing that went into them, good lord.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I don't know how many of you guys speak Spanish, but that was seriously funny. Is that audio really real? And the music?

That Spanish Dante is nothing like the stuff I saw of the English one. I don't know how to explain it to non Spanish speakers, but that Spanish Dante is like heroic in the way he speaks. I'm not sure how to describe it.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@brighty said:

@mariachimacabre said:

Stop derailing this topic. For someone so hypocritical about fishing out spam, if you don't have anything to contribute or don't like the topic, don't post. If you think I've somehow violated the ToS, then report it and move on. I shared these videos that have been making rounds on the internet because I thought they were funny and enjoyed the editing that went into them, good lord.

See but that's the thing. That's exactly what YouTube spam is. You've posted 2 videos and nothing else. That's not derailing the topic. It's just the truth. But, whatever, man. I'm just saying what the mods will say. I'm OUT NOW. BYE. <3

Nettacki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nettacki

Well, I thought it was funny. The mustache really sells the whole thing.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@golguin said:

I don't know how many of you guys speak Spanish, but that was seriously funny. Is that audio really real? And the music?

That Spanish Dante is nothing like the stuff I saw of the English one. I don't know how to explain it to non Spanish speakers, but that Spanish Dante is like heroic in the way he speaks. I'm not sure how to describe it.

When he said 'mi nombre es dante' I thought trumpets were going to play. Brilliant stuff.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#20  Edited By Yummylee

Oh Jesus, I let out a big ole wheeze of a laugh J Jonah Jameson style to these videos.

ay dios mio!
    ay dios mio!

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This reminds me of the easter egg in Gears of War 3 where everybody had a big Dom beard, even the ladies. Even the helmets.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

This reminds me of the easter egg in Gears of War 3 where everybody had a big Dom beard, even the ladies. Even the helmets.

Holy sh- for real??... *youtube search*

Bwahahahahahahaha. Damn, this is the first I've heard of this too!

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wacomole

Your first post is the very epitome of Giant Bomb's definition of YouTube spam. Many users (myself included) would not have even bothered to click on the video.

You could have avoided the YouTube spam accusations by at least saying more than "Look at this it's great". Why is it great? Next time try to come at this from the assumption that people are not going to just click on stuff because you say so.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.