Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DmC Devil May Cry

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 15, 2013

DmC Devil May Cry is a reboot of the series from developer Ninja Theory, featuring a redesigned Dante and a new take on the franchise's fiction.

"Escape" Trailer: Okay Ninja Theory I'm interested

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By impartialgecko

I've been a huge critic of the new direction DMC is taking under Taneem Antionades and his overly post-modern team at NT but DAMN, the Escape trailer shows how truly awesome linear level design can be if you do it well. Admittedly the combat looks a bit simplified and the Dante character model is not only egregious but just plain ugly detail-wise, but I'm finally on board with this one.

What's your take on the new footage? Did it change any opinions or reinforce them?

ViciousReiven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ViciousReiven

I've always been on board, as long as the combat is good and it's looking like it is, I've never understood the rabid hate this is getting.

Avatar image for crsadrnoremorse
    CrsadrNoRemorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CrsadrNoRemorse

I'm a pretty big fan of Devil May Cry and I'm extremely interested in the direction they're heading.

Plus I'm sure they'll fix the character models by the time of release. This doesn't have a fixed release date yet, right?

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Catolf
    @CrusaderNoRemorse: The model was already fixed of Dante (which now looks finally like the concept art) he isn't going to suddenly gain white hair full time XP

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.