Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DmC Devil May Cry

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 15, 2013

DmC Devil May Cry is a reboot of the series from developer Ninja Theory, featuring a redesigned Dante and a new take on the franchise's fiction.

I'm finally going to rent DmC tonight

• 56 results
    CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@redbullet685: I feel you might like it less if you played a lot of the others. Still a pretty fun experience i admit but i still feel a need for something like the older ones.

CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@golguin said:

The blue and red colored enemies are absolutely the worst part of the game.

I am going to agree on this and add that i always thought it was strange the red ones were the heavy hitters and blue the crowd control. Give each color one variation if you are going to limit the enemies i can use it on.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@golguin said:

The game is fine for a character action game and it has some decent systems, but its ultimately no DMC game.

DMC is printed prominently on the cover.

Honestly, to me it just sounds like you don't want a challenge.

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

I just finished it a couple of hours ago and I really enjoyed the game. I thought the combat was really well done and they gave Dante a lot of awesome tools to work with. The boss fights were underwhelming, but everything in between was really good.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@golguin said:

The game is fine for a character action game and it has some decent systems, but its ultimately no DMC game.

DMC is printed prominently on the cover.

Honestly, to me it just sounds like you don't want a challenge.

Color coding the enemies doesn't make the game more challenging. It limits the weapons I can use and that's annoying. The DMC series was never about creating enemies that could only be beaten in specific ways.

Avatar image for creepyunclebrad
    CreepyUncleBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By CreepyUncleBrad

I actually really liked the color coded enemies. Without them the game would have been too straightforward. They can be a pain in the ass but I thought they added a cool Ikaruga type twist.

The boss fights though, oh lord. They looked cool (especially Bob) but they weren't very fun or creative. I guess the very last fight against Virgil is okay though....sorta.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I actually really liked the color coded enemies. Without them the game would have been too straightforward. They can be a pain in the ass but I thought they added a cool Ikaruga type twist.

The boss fights though, oh lord. They looked cool (especially Bob) but they weren't very fun or creative. I guess the very last fight against

Virgil

is okay though....sorta.

The last fight is easily the best boss fight in the game since its a remake of the final fight in DMC3. Almost the same move set too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.