Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DmC Devil May Cry

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 15, 2013

DmC Devil May Cry is a reboot of the series from developer Ninja Theory, featuring a redesigned Dante and a new take on the franchise's fiction.

Vergils Downfall adds 10 Achievements. List inside.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

NameDescription (Points)
    We have an uninvited guestDefeat a Wisp (10)
    You don't belong hereDefeat an Imprisoner (10)
    Our souls are at odds brotherComplete Vergil's downfall (20)
    I've come to retrieve my powerAcquire all of Vergil's health, Devil trigger and combat upgrades (30)
    I'll try it your way for onceComplete all missions in Vergil's downfall on the Nephilim difficulty with a SSS rank (50)
    I need more power!Complete Vergil's downfall on Son of Sparda difficulty (20)
    This is the power of Sparda
    Complete Vergil's downfall on Vergil Must Die difficulty (40)
    Now I'm a little motivated!Complete Vergil's downfall on Heaven or Hell difficulty (10)
    You're not worthy as my opponentComplete Vergil's downfall on Hell and Hell difficulty (40)
    Might controls everythingGain a 100% completion rank on all missions in Vergil's downfall (difficulty doesn't matter) (20)

Nothing that looks too insane so it shouldn't be frustrating to gain back an S rank of the whole game, and it's clearly adding a ton of content, I'm glad they threw in all the difficulties and there are more collectibles to find. This is looking like a really awesome piece of DLC, I wish I had preorded the game, I got it on day one anyway. oh well.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

Does this have a release date yet? It was supposed to be February, but by my watch, today is the end of the month, and still nothing

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

This list has been out for awhile but yeah im excited for this.

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Wraxend

The Hell and Hell achievement is harder than the main games Hell and Hell one. But it's a good piece of content with 6 chapters. My only gripe is the cutscenes are in a strange cartoon style. Reminds me of how they did enslaved's dlc with cartoons for cutscenes aswell.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By swordmagic

@wraxend: That's interesting, I suppose it's a time/budget constant? I personally don't mind too much as the gameplay is what I'm after.

@demoskinos: I know I know, I'm just stoked about this game all over and I didn't see it here so I thought I'd try and spark an achievement conversation.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wraxend: How is HOH harder in Vergil's DLC?

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Those sound by the numbers. Not that it's a bad thing. Nice to have all the box checked when you can only have 10.

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@demoskinos: HOH isn't harder but Hell and Hell is because of a boss fight which I'm still stuck at. Even using the infinite devil trigger I can only seem to knock out a 1/3 of the bosses life bar. I'll just have to wait for it to be launched officially and see if anyone works out the trick to defeating it.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wraxend: This is really exciting! I can't wait to give him a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.