jay4321's Dokuro (PlayStation Vita) review

Avatar image for jay4321
  • jay4321 wrote this review on .

Perfect to pick up and go

Dokuro is a puzzle/platforming game in where you are leading the princess through short stages to get a flower. Most levels can be completed in mere minutes so its the perfect pick up and play type of game when you are on the bus. The artwork in this game is fantastic and overall charm will sure to win you over. The game reminds me a whole lot of ICO in where you have to do whatever it takes to get the princess through a level. This can include lighting up barrels, moving objects to clear a way, or fighting off enemies that appear. I will warn those looking for a challenge...the first 30 levels or so are very easy, but get a bit tougher and complex to solve later on.

For $10 its a great buy, highly recommended for those who like small puzzle games.