Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Don't Starve

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Apr 09, 2013

A roguelike exploration/survival game from the creators of Shank and Mark of the Ninja.

Killer Bees disappearing

Majkiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Majkiboy

So I have only met regular bees before. I caught them and then I destroyed the hive to make an own beehive. But this time the bees were red and labeled "killer bees". The thing is that I fought them and caught them in the night, but as soon as the dawn broke they disappeared from my inventory. I this something that killer bees are supposed to do.. or is it a bug? :S

I've also had them disappear (regular bees) when I walked over a trap. But that wasn't the case now.

Anyone have an idea or had something similar happen?

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Blommer4

Sounds like a bug to me, but I don't know. I've met killer bees and fought them a little at day time, so I know they can spawn at least at that time; but don't know if they kan be looted or whatever.

Majkiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Majkiboy

You can "loot" them or catch them if you have a bug net. That is how you get them in your inventory. Weird to say the least!

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BisonHero

Colony collapse disorder.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.