Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Don't Starve

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Apr 09, 2013

A roguelike exploration/survival game from the creators of Shank and Mark of the Ninja.

Multiplayer

Reddonkeyham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Quite new here, so apologies in advance if this is a waste of a thread.

I'm sure a while back i saw something posted about a multiplayer mode being added to the game. Any one have any news regarding this or know if theres any truth behind this?

Cheers Bombers

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm almost positive I saw the devs post about it on their own site, so its true. I haven't seen anything about a release date for the content though other than they were wanting to get it out by the end of summer.

blzzzrrttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Pretty sure multiplayer is the next big update, there are some multiplayer mods on the Steam workshop though if you want to try those out.

Reddonkeyham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mentaldisruption: @blzzzrrttt: should of stated im a console player. Was this content for pc only? Any idea if they would bring that other to PS4?

Cheers for the prompt response guys

PKB_Noitwont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there is indeed going to be multiplayer, we should get some GB survival going on. Been looking for an excuse to go back to this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.