Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Doom

Franchise »

id Software's Doom is now known as a modern classic that spawned a new genre of video games.

DOOM Classic Complete is now on PSN.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

I wanted to pick up the updated edition of DOOM 3, but not for DOOM 3 but for the first two DOOM games. Well now Bethesda have released DOOM Classic Complete on the PSN store, it includes Ultimate Doom, Doom 2: Hell on Earth, The Master Levels and No Rest for the Living expansions forDoom 2, and Final Doom. The price rockets in at $14.99/£11.99.

The only coverage I could find.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Hizang

Did anybody else get this? It's great because the only reason I wanted to get Doom 3 BFG Edition was to be able to play DOOM on my PS3, so this is my DOOM needs.

chibi_kaji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By chibi_kaji

I thought about it, but I decided to wait for a sale. I already own everything but the No Rest for the Living expansion.

Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By BulletproofMonk

I'm definitely buying this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.