Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Sooooooooo anyone going to the international?

Corey_Garner92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hey, im making the long trip to Seattle for the international in August and was wondering if anyone else was planning on going? need to organize accommodation and stuff also but probably wont do that until a week away

MarekkPie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yes, I am going. I also know Crispy got tickets when they were on sale, but don't know if he planned on actually attending.

I'd be nice to know if anyone else is going so we could have a little duder meet-up or something.

As for advice for your question (although this thread is nearly three months old so you maybe have already found what you need), I used airbnb for housing. Was able to get a nice, full apartment with kitchen and everything for less than what a single bed hotel was asking for. Haven't checked recently, but if you're still looking give that a peek.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

If I had the time and money... 2 month trip to America, got to EVO and TI. :(

Have fun over there for the duders who are going!

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I tried to get a ticket

I did not get a ticket

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.