Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

The International Tickets?

EpicVandal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EpicVandal

So I was unable to attempt to buy tickets as I was in the process of moving across country while the tickets went up. My friend appears to have failed to get any as well. Anyone know where to look for them at? I hear that a bunch of people were buying them up with the sole intention of reselling them. I really don't know where to start to look, any help would be appreciated.

killerclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Look on the Dota 2 trading websites, some people have trades up there for in-game items, steam games, or real money. They're all asshole scalpers though who you shouldn't buy from.

EpicVandal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only site i know of is dota2lounge, what are some others? And yeah I know they are all asshole scalpers but I really want to go. I had a blast last year and I want to make this an annual thing for my friends and I.

I'm really bummed about how Valve handled this years ticket sales.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

You can try tf2outpost.com just remeber to use a known middleman when trading. There is also the Steam marketplace.

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I have no idea why these events aren't sold across multiple dates. What the hell are they doing selling every ticket at once? Have at least a second sale day right before the event. Would completely neutralize the opportunity for scalpers to triple the price. It's the same reason I missed out on PAX prime. Don't support scalpers man.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Wait, tickets already went on sale and are sold out? Did they announce the date anywhere? I wanted to try to go :(

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, tickets already went on sale and are sold out? Did they announce the date anywhere? I wanted to try to go :(

Yes they gave a two week notice with a counter.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ajamafalous

@mr_skeleton said:

@ajamafalous said:

Yes they gave a two week notice with a counter.

Where was it?

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajamafalous: Main page of the Dota 2. If you followed the link it would send you to a counter.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_skeleton said:

@ajamafalous: Main page of the Dota 2. If you followed the link it would send you to a counter.

Lame. I've had finals going on so I hadn't been on Dota at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.