Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

What happened to the All-Hero Challenge (dota2)?

Palmlykta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Searched and couldn't find anything.

Just wondering what happened to the Dota2 All-Hero Challenge (WednesDota, ThursDota, etc...), haven't seen a new entry in a while. Is it just a temporary hiatus while they do other things such as Destiny2 (know Brad is pretty big on that) and PUBG or was Brad broken, facing this insurmountable task?

I really enjoyed Bens informative Power Point presentation of Bane ;D

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I was also wondering. While Daily Dota wasn't my thing, getting Ben's competent take on mechanics and strategy made it a lot more interesting.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
    BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I imagine the answer is mostly "Destiny 2 happened."

TuxedoCruise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's the traditional game release season, where all the games are getting launched for the Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping season. GB is probably playing all of the games that interest them, on top of the games they need to play for Game of the Year discussions.

It's the busiest time of the year for the video game industry and hobbyists.

dafdiego777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben (or Brad) was out on vacation, and then they wanted to stream the Destiny raid instead this week.

Palmlykta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Palmlykta

Hey, thanks for the answers y'all! Sounds reasonable. I think I even heard Ben or Brad mentioning getting back to it on this weeks podcast or some show so hopefully it will return soon. :)

Edit: Whoops just realised I totally necroed this thread, sorry!

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Felt like a lot of people were simply waiting for the patch to hit. I know i played hardly any dota the last few weeks and now getting ready to play again. Hope we see a new episode soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.