Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

30 minute gameplay video

• 51 results
    FakeKisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

Thanks for posting this. I watched it over the weekend, but I'm just getting around to commenting...

Anyway, I like the art direction. It kind of looks like the painted-aesthetic similar to Dishonored. However, that aesthetic also leads to making it look a little bland to me (similar to Dishonored), since the textures aren't as rich.

I love the more open-world concept that is taking cues from Skyrim. I don't mind the compass at the top, at all. I'm not sure why that is such a big deal. It will help navigate the world, and I don't see anything wrong with them using a system that works.

I'm really hoping BioWare is making the best compromise between player choice (i.e. race, gender, class) and their more "scripted," high-production levels (voice acting, character movement/expression).

Dragon Age Inquisition is tied with Witcher 3 for my most anticipated games.

announakis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By announakis

I completely forgot about DA3 until today. I checked this video and I am very enthusiastic about what they are doing with this suddenly again...I must say DA2 could have been good if only they finished it before release ! This time around they seem to take their time to do things right so....yeah, this sounds good.

I am really excited for this game. If they manage to marry successfully action more a la Dark souls with tactics like they did in the first installmenets, this should end up being a great game for a great franchise!

Can't wait to hear the thick french accents of the guys living in Orlais lol

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Oldirtybearon

@animasta said:

@hailinel: If they had more time they could've fleshed out the enigma of Kirkwall better, which was sort of the whole reason everyone in the game was so... extreme.

Since some guy decided to necro a perfectly dead thread, I have to say that I thought the Band of Three stuff was going to lead into the final chapter/boss because they had been laying the bread crumb trail through all of the game for it. Not to mention the final entry you collect for the Band of Three leaves things on a rather ambiguous note.

Man, I really wish DA2 had the time it needed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.