Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

crafting and stuff

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I've been having a good time with inquisition, I'm several hours in and have bull and Sera, around level 8-9. My biggest issue is the crafting and menus. I spent too much time trying to figure out what all is going on. Since I'm a pack rat I've got lots of stuff, also I end up with lots of money and hadn't seen much to buy yet. Once you go to Orlis, I forget name but its the main city, there are more merchants with stuff to blow your money. I don't know what's in the 10,000 chest yet, but I will buy it and don't want to know before hand.

I bought a lot of recipes for weapons and armor. There is a store with some good high level weapons there but I bought the recipes first. The key is knowing what you will use. Mages use staffs and light armor. Your tank can use whatever weapon you like and heavy armor. Crafting my own weapons and armor also give me something to use all my materials on. I do like the system itself but not the way it works. I don't waste time with it till I fill up inventory than go to smith and figure out whats good. It would be nice if you could break stuff apart and sell at same time, but no you have to from one menu to another.

Am I doing things in the best possible way, probably not. The system isn't user friendly so I prefer to avoid till necessary. One question I have is if I'm buying the same recipes twice or not. I would like to know when I'm buying something if I already have it. If you have found any good tips for crafting please share.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.