EA Access Question

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey bombers,

I've owned this game on PC since launch, but Ive been considering playing the final DLC to see how the epilogue ends up. Does the EA Access version of the game include all DLC, or is it only the base game? I don't want to even bother reinstalling it if it doesn't.

Thanks!

Cerberus3Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. The EA Access version is the digital deluxe version. It does not come with the DLC. EA Access members get a 10% discount for their store similar to what PS+ offers.

I do think Trespasser is worth seeing as it sets up the next Dragon Age game and concludes certain aspects of Inquisition's story. The story and character work is good; the combat, still dull.

AwkwardLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burban_snake: I believe if you buy EA Access you'll get the GotY edition for like $17 which is cheaper than buying each piece of $15 DLC youd also get the other EA/Origin Access bonuses that may be the best move

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awkwardloser: Maybe it's a Canada thing, but the game of the year edition is $40. I ended up switching to Xbox since it was on sale for $20 a couple weeks ago. I'm also pretty sure I didn't get an additional 10% of the sale price for being an access member.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.