Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Have you ever had a reason to deny/let go of a party member?

• 57 results
    bargainben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

the throwing knife thing is just hilarious. Even if you don't like Sera how do you not keep that dummy around knowing another scene like that could happen

nasp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling: exactly i was trying to talk to him and then she does that,but then i was even more pissed i lost the items i had on her because she had purple stuff on her.ive probably never been that pissed before at a character in a game.bioware should get credit for making a character i hate that much,not because shes a bad character,but because i hate her.in a world where we like bad characters like vaas and handsome jack even thought you shouldnt,its great that theres a character i actually hate.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Sterling

@sessh: @demoskinos: But you wouldn't be in that situation if she didn't stick her nose in it in the first place. She is a criminal, don't forget that. Also its not the first time she kills someone without your permission. But hey, that is what is so good about these games. Everyone plays them differently and there is a lot of things for each of us to do differently. Also I just don't like her as a character. As someone else explained in the other character topic, shes just a bad character. There is no real humor in her that I see. If not for me being a trophy whore I would have never even recruited her in the first place.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@sterling: I think she is charming. And I think its rad that she apparently doesn't listen to you there. She comes off as much more of an actual person with her own motivations than some puppet that you artificially manipulate by the choices you pick. And if you keep digging deeper you find out a lot about her you wouldn't suspect.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

In the Awakenings expansion for Dragon Age Origins, I totally had Nathaniel Howe executed. Partially because my main character was a rogue and partially because my character was a human noble and his dad totally murdered my dad.

That scene with Sera has convinced me that I really should play more Inquisition. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY THINGS I WANT TO PLAY.

LawGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@nasp said:

@demoskinos said:

Man, I can't believe how many people dislike Sera. She's my favorite. This happened tonight while I was playing and it was great.

Loading Video...

this is the exact scene i chose to kick her out of the inquisition lol.

So, I played through this part tonight and discovered that it's not actually an all or nothing thing. If you have the Inquisition perk from the "Connections" tree that gives you additional conversation choices related to nobles, you get a special option that lets you confiscate his lands. He lives, and Sera is actually really happy with you. Everyone wins.

Dissacharyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recently wanted to replay DragonAge:Origins.

In my previous playthrough (~2012) I took in all the people and just made my party the people I wanted, as intended.

This time, the forced "faithful encounters" really pissed me off for some reason. "Oh you have to take in the dog, he's such a good boy" nope I don't have to and I won't, also it's the most useless "character" of the whole game. "The maker told me to join you" as if I care, you interrupted me dealing with the henchmen of the big bad, I told you I was annoyed by that and you just chose to ignore my opinion, fudge off (and I was planning on romancing that character before I started). "Oh I heard Grey Wardens are powerful, guess that wasn't true" well you can just rot in your cage then. I ended the playthrough-attempt after that, as I realized I won't get a party of four like that and the constant bickering of the witch and Alister (who already was annoyed with me because he couldn't take the dog) went on my nerves already.

To me, characters that are annoying enough, don't need to be part of my party. They can just leave. Especially when they are annoying in the first conversation you have with them, they don't even need to join. Why should I carry around dead weight?
    As long as they write annoying characters into games like these, I will throw them out if I can.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.