Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Is there more to mages later in the game?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45500a95f79
    deactivated-5b45500a95f79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I started a Mage and 15 hrs in I feel so useless and really disconnected for he battle. It's getting pretty boring.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@kenobi said:

I started a Mage and 15 hrs in I feel so useless and really disconnected for he battle. It's getting pretty boring.

Well, Mages have access to one of the most powerful specialization classes in the game. That being said if being a mage isn't your play style you might just want to abandon ship and re-start. 15 hours in isn't very far compared to the 50+ hours its going to take to beat the game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b45500a95f79
    deactivated-5b45500a95f79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So there is more levels and specializations. Thanks I'll stick with it.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Or just controll another partymember and you can play whatever class you feel for whenever you feel for it.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rethla said:

Or just controll another partymember and you can play whatever class you feel for whenever you feel for it.

I always have a hard time doing this. I always feel like I have to play my character. I only switch to them when I have to. Like to have Cole open a lock or have one of them revive me if I go down. And then I switch right back. I don't know why. I just can't play as one of the others. I couldn't do it in the other games either. I'm not sure why really.

bargainben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

rogue is the most fun to play if its just about not feeling in the fight

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@bargainben: I also feel playing as a mage I am finding way more amazing gear for rouges. The most powerful weapons I find are daggers. The best armors I find are medium. Its like they are telling me to play as a rouge in my next roll.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.