Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Is this game still broken

gerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

Is this game still broken specifically on the xbox one?

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By hatking

I played through it with no serious trouble. A handful of some ugly visual quirks and one issue that was gameplay related, but one I was able to fix by loading an autosave from only a few minutes previous. What was supposed to be broken about it?

Edit: I should note that I played the game on Xbox One.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
    deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't speak for the Xbox One, but I only encountered one bug the entire 70~ hours I played it on the PC, and since the PC version of games tend to be more broken than console versions, I think you'll be safe.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It never was broken. Not on PS4 at least.

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah I played the PS4 version and had no problems. I got 100% and played about 120 hours.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

There was a day after launch patch that fixed some serious issues but after that it's been smooth sailing.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spoonman671 said:

Yeah I played the PS4 version and had no problems. I got 100% and played about 120 hours.

Yeah what they said. Game was never broken, the only serious bugs it had were a couple things that could force a reload (oh no not that) and the hawke voice change gaff. Beyond that it was totally playable.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By rethla

Yep. A few dialog lines not firing as they should be and small glitches like that. From a crew that has raised Mass effect and Skyrim to the skies it really baffles me why they would nitpick this much about Inqusition. As previous posters said the game was never broken.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It's never been broken outright on all consoles. Buggy to levels that make Skyrim blush? Fuck yeah. But it's always been playable. They've ironed out the major game-breaking bugs that were causing freezes. It's mostly down to some glaring graphical/animation bugs and sound issues.

discomposure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't comment on the Xbone version but I've been playing the PS3 version without any major problems. The framerate has dropped REALLY low like twice, each time it was fixed by fast travelling to a different area and I've had a couple freezes but only after playing it for long sessions (like over 5 hours). There are a fair few minor bugs about, mainly audio and animation bugs but its perfectly playable. I'm loving it personally, I've put in around 70 hours and I'm almost done with the main quest.

The comment about it being worse then Skyrim made me lol, Skyrim was waaay worse in my experience (and is still pretty bugged) but I guess thats what I get for being a PS3 player :P

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.