Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Multiplayer DLC

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

This was sort of stealth released but there is a new map Multiplayer DLC available. I've been enjoying the MP for the most part. Not nearly as fun as the Mass Effect Multiplayer but I do think it's substantially harder to complete the harder difficulties. Good to see some maps getting released as I think there is definite improvement for more variety.

PSN Store Link

nok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Yeah unfortunately the only thing the multiplayer makes me think is what if they would have spent that time on the single player campaign instead. because the single player campaign could use some work with clipping through the environments and during cutscenes not have the frame rate just go crazy. Maybe better combat, better PC controls, blah blah blah

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like to think the singleplayer is what it is regardless of the bolted on multiplayer. Probably totally different guys and budgets working on these things.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I think the mp is OK but it hasn't hooked me anywhere near what the mp mode in Mass Effect 3 did. For what it is I don't know of any real way to make the mp better in DA:I.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Corevi
    @sammo21 said:

I think the mp is OK but it hasn't hooked me anywhere near what the mp mode in Mass Effect 3 did. For what it is I don't know of any real way to make the mp better in DA:I.

The problem for me is that the gameplay just doesn't fit. In ME3 you had a cover system and you shot dudes and it felt like a really good third person shooter, in DA:I you just stand around managing cooldowns and mashing RT in the general direction of enemies with none of the complexity of the main game since you don't have to manage your party members at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@corevi: I'd argue it does kinda fit. If you aren't actively flipping from character to charcter it's feels like you're playing s cooldown mmo. This feels like a smaller version of a 5 man dungeon.

That being said 5 man Dungrons are a pretty eh design to take. It's all the same problems.

I guess I'm agreeing with you but just having issues with the logic. Also I'd know it would never happen but the best solution to dragon age multiplayer would be multiple players managing multiple parties of heroes. I have absolutely no clue if anyone could make that work but that would be great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.