Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Premade Character Creation Sliders

shaggydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shaggydude

For anyone curious about making a good looking premade inquisitor, a sub-reddit has spawned called Inquisition Sliders where people are sharing the formulas for their inquisitor faces. The Daenerys Targaryen face made it to some popular blogs, but some of the other game of thrones characters have been posted recently like Brienne of Tarth, The Hound and a pretty good looking Margaery Tyrell. Commander Shepard, Troy Baker, Benedict Cumberbatch, Vin Diesel! I'm hoping someone whips up a good Sean Bean. I might have to try ALL of them... I'm somewhat kidding, but looking through some of these has convinced me I should play through the game a few more times.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Bane

Awesome! Thanks for the info. This will come in handy when I start a new character.

It always baffles me how none of the character creators I've seen (or more accurately, remember) ever do us the courtesy of making it easy to share creations. Add numbers to sliders (face shape 3, hair 9), hex or RGB for colors, and for Inquisition's crosshair slider the X Y Z coordinates. It seems like a simple thing for them to implement that would make it so much easier for their users.

EDIT: Didn't Mass Effect use face codes? That would be even easier than numbering every individual thing.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

This does not bode well for my problem of not actually playing the game and just creating characters over and over. >_>

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Corevi

@bane: Saints Row 3 and 4 has the Community Creations site where you can upload your characters and download other peoples. Mass Effect did use face codes and that was a pretty good idea too.

Vastaux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@meatball said:

This does not bode well for my problem of not actually playing the game and just creating characters over and over. >_>

I feel you, got 18 hours logged according to Raptr, highest levelive got a charecter toois level 4 -.-

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trying to recreate one of those from images posted of sliders sounds like a nightmare.

shaggydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By shaggydude

It's easiest if you open the sliders on a separate device like your laptop or a phone, so you can look at the them side by side with whatever screen you're playing on. I made a pretty accurate Daenerys from the sliders and now I'm playing through further with her than I did with my first character. The british female voice actor goes perfectly with her. I took some screenshots of her today:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.