Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

quick ways to improve power level?

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

I've been unlocking a few of the various areas that require certain power levels. To be honest though, I just want to plow through to the main story line. Any way to do this or are you pretty much stuck doing side quests to level up the "power" category?

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

You will be for a stretch early to mid game but soon you'll have enough. I had power to spare and at some point did like you and just focused on the main story. Took me 60 hours but there was tons I didn't do and a few areas I didn't unlock at all.

I'd recommend not unlocking anything extra if you aren't interested and just spend some time clearing areas. Even the easy quests in the Hinterlands give you power for doing them for example.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Do you get power from those missions where you turn in herbs and stuff? Cause you can collect the herbs instantly if you're at the war table and you play with the system clock.

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

@artisanbreads: Thanks a ton for the response! I appreciate it. I spent an hour or two in the hinterlands, and then went to unlock a few new areas. I'll go back there and try and knock out the rest of the side quests there to gain some more power levels.

Thanks again!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.