Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

So i killed all ten dragons and...

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

And the effing trophy didn't pop, every time i zone into a area or come out of the war room it pops up dragon quest complete the log says all 10 dragons are dead. But still no trophy, and i wasn't wasn't killing them in any order so i can't even jump back to a earlier save because i just don't remember where to go to.

So a little research and i found this is a bug, has this happened to anyone else? besides another play through or patch are thereany fixes possible?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Yes. This happened to me tonight. And it really annoyed me. I also have one of the glitch on me as I killed it, and I think that is what caused this glitch.

bombedyermom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bombedyermom

I've had a couple achievements not pop despite having accomplished them, including this one. You're not alone in your anguish and lack of achievement points!

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bombedyermom: you now that you mention it i think i there at least one more trophy that i should have gotten but havent, yea it kind of sucks when that last dragon went down seeing that silver trophy pop would have been great.

@sterling: i never noticed any glitches during any of my fights

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Shitty thing that the achievement didn't drop for you guys. I'm planning on starting on this quest once I truly break the game and can have some fun with it (currently have near-maxed crafted gear and weapons on my lvl15 party with a Knight Enchanter main... yeah, I could probably do this now but wth).

However, when I read this thread the only thing I could think of was;

"Man, I killed Omega (in his various forms), Ruby and Emerald weapons and that was just for the personal enjoyment"

Achievements will never be my thing I guess.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I had the same problem on PC, so it's not just PS4/XONE with the issue. I still had fun fighting those dragons though, even if they were all too easy once I got a certain Reaver ability.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same here. I saved before killing the last dragon, but I don't know if fighting it again would do any good, or if it's a greater issue.

Gnorbooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Had this bug happen to me on PC. It resolved itself though on my second time around. Once I killed my 1st dragon on playthrough two, achievement popped. Weird, but I'll take it.

Cagliostro88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same. Also another achievement that was bugged and didn't pop up for me was Belle of the Ball

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Just had the random though of wouldn't it be kinda funny if the developers had watch the Octoberkast a few years back when Dave was talking about invisible dragons and inserted an invisible 11th dragon.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Had this bug happen to me on PC. It resolved itself though on my second time around. Once I killed my 1st dragon on playthrough two, achievement popped. Weird, but I'll take it.

Well that is good to know.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Happened to me as well, I just reloaded to my last save before the last dragon and fought it again and it then popped.

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had the trophy for acquiring a mount not pop up. I definitely have mounts, like a bunch and I completed that first mission to unlock mounts, but I never got the "You got a mount" trophy. It's frustrating, but I definitely would be more upset if the dragon killing one didn't register!

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Try going to your completed quests and highlighting said quest until the mark showing it as a new quest disappears. Go back to gameplay, the "chu-chunk" music of finishing a quest should play & achievement will pop.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I have four dragons to go. Hopefully I don't run into this problem. Other trophies have popped fine so far for me. I save before every dragon fight, too, so if it does happen maybe I could just load the save and fight the last one again.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Only trophy I didn't have pop was the one for the Orlesian court and I know I finished that at 100%

Avatar image for thebluthcompany
    TheBluthCompany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I got the trophy halfway through my second play through. I had only killed like 4 dragons at that point.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By nightriff

@thebluthcompany: It combines all playthroughs so you must have killed 6 in your first run

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I did was save before the last dragon. It didn't pop the first time. I reloaded, killed the dragon again, and then it popped.

Syouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deanoxd : I had the same issue but it popped up when my fiance killed a dragon on his character. Try starting up a new character and killing the Hinterlands dragon. That's how he got it. Hope this helps.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@syouken said:

@deanoxd : I had the same issue but it popped up when my fiance killed a dragon on his character. Try starting up a new character and killing the Hinterlands dragon. That's how he got it. Hope this helps.

You can also reload a previous save and kill the last Dragon again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.