Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening is a full retail expansion pack for Dragon Age: Origins.

Prima Stategy Guide

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_END

Does anyone have the Prima Dragon Age Origins Awakening Strategy Guide?   Do you have the eguide or the hardcopy?  Is is worth the price?

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By gla55jAw

I was going to get it for myself as I love Dragon Age, I probably will at some point (just because I like collecting guides), but I read a bunch of Amazon reviews and as for an actual guide to the game, it's apparently not very good.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By beforet

Those guides are never worth the price or the paper needed to print them. You're better off using a guide from places like gamefaqs.

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Dustpan

I'm going to wait until they release one that has everything in it. Like the Fallout 3 Game of The Year Edition Collector's Edition.

ProjektGill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By ProjektGill

Not saying that you should, but there are avenues that you go through to easily get a pdf of the guide. But I find the guides put out by IGN or the 1UP/My Cheats to be just as good if not better than the Prima guides.

BC_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BC_
    @Beforet said:
    " Those guides are never worth the price or the paper needed to print them. You're better off using a guide from places like gamefaqs. "
    Agreed.
    RageousX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By RageousX

I collect the hardbound strategy guides more for the novelty, inserts (like the Bioshock 2 lithographs), maps or the general lists like bestiaries, item locations and weapons -- stuff that may be obtainable online, but just more fun to actually look at. My Fallout 3 GOTY guide was worth its weight in gold, and the Dragon Age: Origins one was extremely helpful for character dialogue. Just sayin'.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.