Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening is a full retail expansion pack for Dragon Age: Origins.

So there's no conversations with party members?

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By donchipotle

I've got four party members and so far I've not been able to talk with them like I was in Dragon Age's party camp. This is probably the worst thing about the pack. 

Unless, of course, it becomes available later. 

But for now I don't like having to give everyone gifts just so they will talk to me.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By AndrewB

They have things to say as you progress through the game. An improvement over the old style is that they'll actually have a marker over their heads when they have something to say to you. Just make sure you travel back to your keep a lot, because their conversations trigger there, and you can miss out on them if you don't visit frequently.

Semition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Semition

They say stuff when you see a point of interest, which is a welcomed change for me.

Rapture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rapture
    @Semition said:
    " They say stuff when you see a point of interest, which is a welcomed change for me. "
    This is VERY cool.
    RageousX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By RageousX

Yeah, spares you the dozens of times you accidentally start a conversation in the middle of battle from inadvertent targeting. This is especially annoying if it's someone you're in a romance with. 

There's certain conversations you can initiate face-to-face in the Vigil's Keep Throne Room, but it's much more structured than Party Camp in Origins.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By trophyhunter

nope no talking 
    but there is contextual confabs

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.