Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition 50% off on Impulse

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ch13696
    ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ch13696

BUMP for the people that haven't seen this yet.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman

Crap that's a good deal.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Venatio

This deal would be awesome on Steam

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By phrosnite

"Game not available in your region" :(

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ch13696
    @Venatio said:
    " This deal would be awesome on Steam "
    I can understand if it has Steamworks, but it doesn't. Soooooo... what's the difference?
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Venatio
    @ch13696 said:
    " @Venatio said:
    I can understand if it has Steamworks, but it doesn't. Soooooo... what's the difference? "
    Forgot about that, forget I said anything
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @ch13696 said:
    " @Venatio said:
    I can understand if it has Steamworks, but it doesn't. Soooooo... what's the difference? "
    Everyone already has Steam, having to redownload the impulse client after a hard drive crash or fresh install is a pain.
    galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By galiant

Not available in my region =(

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ch13696
    @Jeffsekai said:
    " @ch13696 said:
    " @Venatio said:
    Everyone already has Steam, having to redownload the impulse client after a hard drive crash or fresh install is a pain. "
    Wouldn't you have to do the same with Steam. I'm not crapping on Steam. I have tons of games for it too. But, I see no difference between the two clients. Except for Steams steamworks.
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @ch13696 said:
    " @Jeffsekai said:
    " @ch13696 said:
    " @Venatio said:
    Everyone already has Steam, having to redownload the impulse client after a hard drive crash or fresh install is a pain. "
    Wouldn't you have to do the same with Steam. I'm not crapping on Steam. I have tons of games for it too. But, I see no difference between the two clients. Except for Steams steamworks. "
    Everyone already has Steam.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @phrosnite said:
    " "Game not available in your region" :( "
    This is pretty annoying, as I live in the UK where the game IS available.  Why aren't we getting the deal?
    What's worse is that the impulse ticker popped up telling me I should buy this AND they emailed me about it.

Pretty tempted to uninstall the damn program over this.
    phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By phrosnite
    @WinterSnowblind: 
    Actually the Ultimated Edition is not avaiable for me on Steam, D2D, Impulse, etc. etc... I don't know why that is but apparently the game in not available in Bulgaria... I can't find it in retail either... I guess I'll wait to play the DLCs or I will just buy Leliana's Song because that's what I'm most interested in...
    ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ch13696
    @Jeffsekai said:
    " @ch13696 said:
    " @Jeffsekai said:
    " @ch13696 said:
    " @Venatio said:
    Wouldn't you have to do the same with Steam. I'm not crapping on Steam. I have tons of games for it too. But, I see no difference between the two clients. Except for Steams steamworks. "
    Everyone already has Steam. "
    Everyone already has a console, but that's not stopping them from buying another one. My point is that there's a lot of people out there that don't mind using different clients. Games for Windows Live, Steam, or Impulse. Doesn't matter to them.
    ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ch13696
    @phrosnite said:
    " @WinterSnowblind:  Actually the Ultimated Edition is not avaiable for me on Steam, D2D, Impulse, etc. etc... I don't know why that is but apparently the game in not available in Bulgaria... I can't find it in retail either... I guess I'll wait to play the DLCs or I will just buy Leliana's Song because that's what I'm most interested in... "
    There's no way you can download the clients and just set your region to USA?
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @phrosnite said:
    " @WinterSnowblind:  Actually the Ultimated Edition is not avaiable for me on Steam, D2D, Impulse, etc. etc... I don't know why that is but apparently the game in not available in Bulgaria... I can't find it in retail either... I guess I'll wait to play the DLCs or I will just buy Leliana's Song because that's what I'm most interested in... "
    Yeah, I realize the game isn't being sold in certain countries (though I'm not sure why).  I wouldn't be so angry over that, but I'm in the UK where the game is most definitely available in Stores AND on Steam, D2D and Impulse, etc.
    So why they aren't given us the deal is baffling.  Guess I'll wait to see if Steam put it up on their sale tonight  :)
    HaroldoNVU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#17  Edited By HaroldoNVU
    @Galiant said:

" Not available in my region =( "

Same here. The only places I can buy the ultimate edition is at Gamersgate for 50 bucks and at my country's EA Store which is charging 76,50 USD for it. I'm afraid of even paying someone in the US to gift a copy only to find myself unable to authorize the bonus content or even the game. I'll wait a few weeks to see if it goes on sale at Gamersgate. 50 is good price for the Ultimate edtion but with holiday sales so close I'm gonna save all I can to buy games at GOG, Steam, etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.