Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Dude....What did I do?(MORRIGAN PLOT SPOILER WARNING!!!)

• 60 results
    OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By OurSin_360

This reminds me how great origins was, i had the baby as morrigan didnt seem evil at all to me and dieing sucks. I didn't play enough of the other games to find out if that was true though.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

It's beautiful that @yukihana was aware that this was a necro and explicitly wanted to show off his knowledge of the future, which is now, to these foolish 7 year old posters stuck in the past. The internet is beautiful.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matoya said:

How does this thread have over 100,000 views?

I theorize that it's a combination of it having to do with a sex scene, and well, sex gets views.
    And that it has to do with the fact that it's a big choice in the game. Often with these types of big choices, people will google them to get different perspectives or information on what the choice does and what other decisions people made.
    So it's possible a lot of people got to this choice, googled it and this thread came up time and time again and so it's a lot of outsider views?
    Combine that with the sex thing and you get a lot of views?
    I know personally I've gotten to hard choices in games before and searched out what happens with those choices and visited discussions on websites I've never visited before.

This isn't a concrete theory of course, but the best I can come up with. I mean look at the guy who just revived this thread, this is his first post, probably came to this thread because they were searching this shit out. In 2017, for some damn reason.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hmm, I chose to make the baby despite not having a romantic relationship with Morrigan (I didn't figure out the gift system until way late in the game) because it seemed like naturally the best option when she presented it to me.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By MezZa

Man seeing this really makes me miss when Origins was new. It might be a minority opinion but I vastly prefer pretty much everything about origins over 2 and inquisition aside from graphics. Also Morrigan and I totally made an arch demon soul infused baby.

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By cmblasko

I remember the end of DA: Origins fondly as everyone I had teamed up with over the course of the game left me for one reason or another so I was forced to take down the ancient evil dragon with a team consisting of my character, the bad guy who joins you last second, and a dog. I might have had a fourth member but I can't remember.

FoolishChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mezza said:

Man seeing this really makes me miss when Origins was new. It might be a minority opinion but I vastly prefer pretty much everything about origins over 2 and inquisition aside from graphics. Also Morrigan and I totally made an arch demon soul infused baby.

Origins was great, the best, I'm with you on that.

But not the demon baby thing. yall crazy

Luchalma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Age: Origins was an amazing game. Still the best in the series. I never got on with Morrigan though, as a romantic partner. I was faithful to Leliana the whole way through.

Also I've seen the "I like looking at WOMAN asses, thankyouverymuch" comment so many times over the years and it strikes me as being so hilariously absurd every single time.

ProgressFest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Googled this because I didn't want to agree to Morrigan leaving forever, so I said no to the ritual. Then she left before the final battle, proving she didn't care if I lived or died to begin with... cause she left me to die. That b****! She was at +100 love.

So now, I'm headed into the final battle, but Morrigan was my healer AND my potion creator... and all I have to use otherwise is Oghren, who is basically worthless. I'm kinda annoyed rn. I have hundreds of elfroots, flasks, and distillation agents. Allistair is running around chugging elfroots. Ugh.

DrMichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't played this in so many years, guessing over a decade if not decades. I'm in the middle of a Placer again and I have forgotten virtually everything. Reading this side reminds me that I've read it at least some time before in the past, and it's entertaining still. I don't know why people don't think you can stare at your characters ass in this game, however, the clothes are removable, which sure beat the next two games. And I usually skip the helmet anyway. DAO and DA2 were awesome, but I could not and still cannot stand Inquisition. Wish they hadn't changed the qunari in the first place, and then that whole virtual bestiality thing with bull or whatever his name was in Inquisition just made me want to vomit. I do understand now why I have never gotten the perfect ending again since the first playthrough, since I've been playing female characters since that time. My fiance likes the one I've created. She said she's so hot she gets turned on watching her. Be that as it may, you can't knock up Morgan with a female character. A lot of spoilers in this thread, but I still don't know what's going to happen at the end, and, faulty memory or not, that makes for a fun play through.

The Mass Effect Trilogy is still my favorite series, but I'd have to put Dal and da2 at my second favorite. I miss the old BioWare, and how much time and attention they would put into the games. Acting and story lines were amazing!

Glad this thread is still here and hope it stays here forever. It answered my questions for this Excursion. But...

Off to continue my Playthrough. See y'all in another 10 or 15 years! Got to love the internet!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.