Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Game Along

ghozt2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What's up everyone, I started playing DA:O (Dragon Age:Origins) last night, reason being it is the only pure RPG I own at the moment, I plan on trading some games in tomorrow and purchasing Dark Souls 2[again lol]. Anyways, what this is about, I was wondering if anyone would like to start a new game on DA:O and we could come here and discuss about where we are, what we like/dont like, what builds we are using, etc. One thing I like so far is the fact that each class has its own story, im looking forward to completing all of them. Another thing, for the ones that have not played it, I will not spoil the twist at the beginning but it is a pretty badass scenario you go "through"

ghozt2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what about scholar of this first sin, anyone interested in playing along in that? Also is there a IRC for ds2 players, and know I have not searched google lol, sorry

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Been a long time since I played DA:O. I want to try playing it again sometime, but I want to get through Pillars of Eternity first.

The_Tribunal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghozt2014: What are you playing on? I might take you up on the offer, but I'm on PC.

ghozt2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the late reply, but I have decided to play and finally complete ds2 sotfs and I am playing on xbox 360.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
    ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm basically in the same boat as Rorie. I'd love to play DA:O again put it's hard to play more than one CRPG at a time and Pillars of Eternity has me by the balls right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.