Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Question About Romance

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cincaid

I'm currently on my first playthrough, and I fear I may have locked away a romance with Leliana until my next playthrough. 

I had a romance with Morrigan first, and shortly after we shared bed Morrigan contronted me telling me to basicly tell Leliana to back off. I did so, since I was afraid Morrigan would leave for good or something if I didn't, but after reading up a bit more I understood that Morrigan really doesn't care if you brake up the relationship. So I broke up with her, hoping to score with Leliana at that point, but I simply can't get her to talk about the subject. She likes me 100%, and even after I did her specific quest all I can choose in the subject is something along the lines "I'm sorry I broke up our relationship". After I broke up with Morrigan I had a romance with Zevran without a problem, but Leliana just doesn't seem to be interested anymore. 

I read somewhere (although, with little details) that you can manage to have a threesome (foursome?) with members you haven't had a romance with yet in the brothel. However, the girl offering the snakepit only wanted Zevran along for the ride, neither Leliana nor Alistair were asked to join (the only two I haven't had a romance with).

Shortly put: have I managed to lock out a romance with Leliana for this playthrough?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

Yes.

velucyraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By velucyraptor

Can't say 100%, but if you're getting nothing after completing her personal quest &maxing approval I'm pretty certain the opportunity's gone.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Cincaid

Ah well, as I thought. Thanks for the swift replies.

coaxmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By coaxmetal

I did manage to have a romance with Morrigan first and then Leliana, so it is certainly possible. Never had to tell her to back off though, that might have locked it out.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @Riboflavin said:
    " I did manage to have a romance with Morrigan first and then Leliana, so it is certainly possible. "
    Yes but this is only if you don't tell Liliana to fuck off.
    You can certainly screw Morrigan and then Romance Liliana but at that point it no longer a romance with Morrigan just "we had sex, it was nice, lets move on"
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By armaan8014
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By armaan8014

oh, and I did it in the end, read my last post in that.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @armaan8014 said:
    " oh, and I did it in the end, read my last post in that. "
    Yea but you loaded up a save before you broke up with her. Your issue was a bit different as well.
    So unless the OP has a previous save it's not really going to help.
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By armaan8014
    @Tennmuerti: Yeah that's true, I'd thought about that. But the OP could try out something similar, you know console commands and such. Hopefully he's got a previous save file

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.