Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Ser Cauthrien

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deathshroud

So , I killed her ..and I am wondering ...Should I of done so or should i of allowed her to capture me? 

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By veektarius

There is more gameplay associated with surrendering than with killing her, with another area you wouldn't otherwise see, but if you want a 2h sword, I think hers was pretty sweet.  She does not play a major part in the story if you let her live, making one last appearance where you'll have to avoid killing her again.  Personally I found killing her at the ambush really hard except by forcing her to chase me into a small room where the archers couldn't hit me, so I don't think you're 'intended' to kill her there.  Obviously it's possible.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Ghostiet

If you got captured, you'd get a short and pretty hilarious quest involving your companions. Anyway, you killed one mean bitch there - congratulations. That's all.

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By endaround

When are you talking about?

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Deathshroud

I guess I'll go back and let her capture me then to do the quest . thank you

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Aronman789

I killed her because her face annoyed me.

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Green_Incarnate

Wait, are you guys talking about the giant fight at the end of your attempt to capture the queen? You can survive that? O.O

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Deathshroud
    @Green_Incarnate said:
    " Wait, are you guys talking about the giant fight at the end of your attempt to capture the queen? You can survive that? O.O "
    Yes , you can :)
    Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Demyx
    @Green_Incarnate said:
    " Wait, are you guys talking about the giant fight at the end of your attempt to capture the queen? You can survive that? O.O "
    it was hard though. But yeah, I survived the firs time.
    Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By Green_Incarnate

FUUU. I tried so many times, but never was able to. I guess I suck at Dragon Age.

Vaile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vaile

I'm pretty sure that even if you defeat her, she shows up again at the Landsmeet. At least on the 360 version. It's how you get the Summer Sword twice. 

But yeah, the area after you get caught is arguably one of the more enjoyable parts of the game, especially if you're a rogue.  

edit: Yeah, according to the Summer Sword article on the Dragon Age wiki, if you kill her, loot her, then let her guards capture you, you can get the Summer Sword twice. Not sure how that works though, since you can't loot in the middle of combat. Either way, getting captured is the way to go.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.