Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Jan 26, 2018

From the developers of the Guilty Gear Xrd series of fighting games comes a more traditional tag-team fighting game adaptation of the Dragon Ball manga and anime.

Is online working for everyone?

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By handlas

I'm on Xbox One and it's been, what, a few weeks now? I still cannot get into an online game. Before I would get "disconnected" instantly when I tried to search for a game and now it just sits and never finds anyone. Even when I try the Arena Match it will wait for awhile and then disconnect.

Just wondering because I don't see people really talking about it. Usually I can check gamefaqs or something and see people complaining. I feel like I'm the only one :(... not even one online game.

I played some story mode but really not enjoying it. Thought I'd just get through it to unlock Android 21 but there's not much point if I can't get an online match.

MeMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on PS4 and I can find matches fairly quickly. I just set it to auto search casual matches and go to training mode. The matches themselves have for the most part been pretty good lag wise.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess it's just me then :(. Can play online for other games fine. Still can't even get a connection with another player in this game. Guess I'll see where it is a month from now.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@handlas: On the last stream I believe Jeff said he had troubles on pc and xbox connecting to matches and being disconnected. On the stream they couldn't even connect to anybody the last few times they tried.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.