Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Jan 26, 2018

From the developers of the Guilty Gear Xrd series of fighting games comes a more traditional tag-team fighting game adaptation of the Dragon Ball manga and anime.

Single player?

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hey duders. I'd love to pick this game up and it looks like a blast but i don't have any friends who are have it and i don't really like playing with randomised. I heard there is a pretty lengthy single player so i wanted to see what peoples opinions of it are? Would the game still be worth picking up for single player alone?

CheapPoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CheapPoison

I am not sure, since I don't own it, but the reaction to the singleplayer has been mixed to bad I think. Mostly because it is too easy, and the story is probably heavily up to taste. That might be fixed with a difficulty setting, which apparently is there, but easy to miss cause of the weird ui.

And cause of the success they are having it seems the multiplayer is unstable cause too many people are crammed on the servers.

I feel like this is one to wait on a bit longer and get it with a discount. That discount could than go to dlc characters if one wished.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

This is a game you buy to play with other people.

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#4  Edited By TechnoSyndrome

I think how much you enjoy the single player is going to largely depend on how much fun you have fighting AI in fighting games. I wouldn't say it's worth it personally, but I don't think any fighting game is worth it just for the single player.

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@TechnoSyndrome: hearing mixed things about the single player is kinda a bummer. I buy all the neatherrealm games and have fun with those so fighting AI doesnt bug me unless they are mind numbingly easy

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The single player isn't great. If you're buying this, it should probably be with the intention of playing with other people. This game is super accessible. I've had fun just taking in my PS4 and having casual matches around the office.

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The single player is really bad. But the fighting itself is amazing. worth getting for multiplayer. Even if you suck youll have fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.