Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 02, 2010

The sequel to Dragon Ball: Raging Blast, bringing a new art style, new gameplay modes, and 26 new playable characters and transformations (most of whom are from the Dragon Ball Z animated films and specials).

Do you get tired of the same recycle game

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

I'm not trying to offend anyone on this topic.But I have a friend on PSN who's a fanboy of dbz.He keeps getting excited,over a game thats been looking the same for years.I really just don't know why people gets excited for the same game.Don't anybody gets tired of the same old stories and gameplay.I think the developers should bring something new and exciting.Like a new story that wasn't in the dbz series,with new powers that can be used,or maybe a spin-off series where its in the dbz universe.But with a whole new cast of characters and villains. I do understand if some people don't like that idea.But I've played plenty of dbz games for the ps2 and 360.All of them felt the same to me.Doe's anybody feel the same way.

TNK1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TNK1

This game looks more of the same but at least Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team has different gameplay like 2 vs 2 and new combos. I do want them to make a side story with new characters like they did with the dbz korean mmo

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

I like those games.  I wish I could have Raging Blast 2.  I recognize it's faults and love them anyway.  

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

I liked Raging Blast 1 way better.
    Or was it Burst Limit?
    Budokai?

ARGH

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By falserelic
    @TNK1: Exactly right,something new and different.So that people that buy the game can expect something different for a change. Instead of the same old stuff thats been in dbz games for years.There have been some fun dbz games that came out.But in the end its always the samething.The developers should consider of doing something different for a chance. Something fun and exciting that has never been in a dbz game.I sure if they do something new for a dbz game,it would get alot more attention. 
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Jeust

I agree. I only got till Tenkaichi 3 and regret selling Tenkaichi 2. For me it was the best!

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RE_Player1
    @falserelic That's why I don't get DBZ games every year. I get one say every 3 years so that I do see some changes. And to your point of the games being similar I do agree but I also like the little things they add like what if characters and what if stories.
    G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

one word: pokemon

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By BBQBram

They probably stop the game from evolving to appeal to DBZ fans. Not to be a dick, but that show was slow, even for anime.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HandsomeDead
    @G0DF4TH3R said:
    " one word: pokemon "
    One word: Nintendo.
    Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Belonpopo

We are trolling the Dragon Ball forums! FUCK YEA!

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MethodMan008

What was the most recent one?  Raging Blast I think?  Whatever it was I bought that game and played the crap out of because it was the first DBZ game I've ever played... 

Just watched the quick look yesterday... It's the exact same game... Same moves, same same graphics, same arenas....  just more characters. 

I can't believe this is 60 dollars.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.