Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team (known in Japan as Dragon Ball TAG VS) is a 3D sci-fi fantasy fighting game developed by Spike and published by Namco Bandai for the PlayStation Portable in Japan (on September 30, 2010), North America (on October 19, 2010), and Europe (on October 22, 2010).
A portable spin-off of the "Budokai Tenkaichi" series of fighting games based on the Dragon Ball manga and anime series, Tenkaichi Tag Team lets up to four players participate in 2-on-2 tag-team battles. It also features a new campaign, titled "Dragon Walker", which lets players jump straight into fights with enemies they encounter.
Playable from the Start
- Goku (normal, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3)
- Gohan (kid, teen, teen Super Saiyan, teen Super Saiyan 2, adult, adult Super Saiyan, adult Super Saiyan 2)
- Vegeta (normal, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
- Frieza (first, second, third, final, and 100% final forms)
- Trunks (future timeline post-training, future timeline post-training Super Saiyan)
- Cell (imperfect, semi-perfect, perfect, and super perfect forms)
- Goten (normal, Super Saiyan)
- Trunks (normal, Super Saiyan)
- Majin Buu (Fat)