I played DBZ:K for 25 hours and completed 50% of its storyline, here are my topline thoughts:
- A game made for fans or potential fans. It is first an anime show and then a game.
- There are dozens or hundreds of cutscenes at main missions, all of them with voice-over acting.
- Most of the game you will be watching cutscenes or arena fighting.
- It has no lead hero and you can play/fight with various characters.
- It's not an RPG open-world game, even though there are similar features: collecting, side missions, inventory, etc…
Anyone else playing it? I plan to keep playing it until I complete the campaign.