Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 11, 2009

The most recent installment of the "Dragon Quest" franchise debuts exclusively on the DS. It features 4 player co-op and turn-based combat.

Unlocking Maps

Avatar image for christiancastillo
    ChristianCastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ChristianCastillo

So I have just gotten to the part where Selma is in Stormway and I believe I am able to download the maps nintendo is releasing every week.  However, i talk to her and the only things that were unlocked were some people in the rooms upstairs who game me clothing.  I wonder when I get to unlock the maps, is it because it is not a Friday and maps can only be accessed on that day?

Jiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jiggah
    ChristianCastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ChristianCastillo
    @Jiggah said:
    " There has not been any maps from Nintendo, yet.  There are two points in the game where you'll be able to get maps. 

"
    How about new quests?
    Jiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jiggah

There have been about 5 quests that are downloadable, but I believe you can only get them post game.  I'm not 100% sure of that.

ChristianCastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChristianCastillo
    @Jiggah said:
    " There have been about 5 quests that are downloadable, but I believe you can only get them post game.  I'm not 100% sure of that. "
    Aww that's a bummer, I don't think I'm anywhere near to the end (Just finished beating some huge whale that had swallowed Jona from the port near Alltrades Abbey)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.