Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Apr 23, 2013

A re-release of Dragon's Dogma, Dark Arisen includes a new high level area with new monsters and quests from the original, as well as a handful of refinements to the original game.

Dragon's Dogma- Show Off Your Arisen & Pawn

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
    ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

In light of the PC release of Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, I felt it appropriate to create a thread for duders to show off their Arisen and their Main Pawn. Every other major RPG has one, why not Dragon's Dogma?!

I'll start. This is Juno, my Arisen, and my Main Pawn Alabaster. Excited to see everyone else's characters!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Teddie

Okay, I'll bite. The character creator in this game is probably my favourite in any game, so I got pretty silly this time around because I've basically exhausted any desire to make anything normal at this point.

He basically just animates like Jack Skellington because I made him as tall as possible with the skinniest features. Eagerly awaiting the chance to equip a monocle for the complete experience.
    He basically just animates like Jack Skellington because I made him as tall as possible with the skinniest features. Eagerly awaiting the chance to equip a monocle for the complete experience.

You can't really tell, but she's just a super fat, muscly grandma with small, skinny legs that look dumb as shit. I fully expect zero people to ever hire her.
    You can't really tell, but she's just a super fat, muscly grandma with small, skinny legs that look dumb as shit. I fully expect zero people to ever hire her.
    audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

I went with my go-to MMORPG character concept for my main pawn.

Type 10 is the deepest voice available. His vocation is Warrior.
    Type 10 is the deepest voice available. His vocation is Warrior.
    My main character is a little less interesting.
    My main character is a little less interesting.

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By newmoneytrash

i only have a picture of my arisen with my pawn lurking in the background

No Caption Provided

ivdamke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ivdamke
    @teddie said:

Okay, I'll bite. The character creator in this game is probably my favourite in any game, so I got pretty silly this time around because I've basically exhausted any desire to make anything normal at this point.

It's pretty spectacular, I especially love how much it integrates into the game play. I feel like it should be a mandatory thing that character weight, height and strength should govern base stats in RPGs.

Slowly building to Mystic Knight. Digging the DLC tiara though thing looks rad on my dude. My pawn is now a ranger and kills anything before I get close enough to touch it.

No Caption Provided

Someone's pawn has a grudge for some reason. Definite 1 star rating and rotten fish gift, if only the pawn reward and rating system was working at the moment.

No Caption Provided

TiE23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

When I saw that you could have one or the other or even both eyes closed on your character... I decided on a pretty dumb idea.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

My character, Lord Julio, and my pawn, Big Sister are identical in appearance... save for the eyes. And of course, the classes.

Why Big Sister? Because I wanted something funny... while names like "Taco Truck" and "Good Burrito" are pretty funny, when I thought of Big Sister I couldn't stop giggling.

In retrospect, I should have called my main character Little Sister.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.