I've been playing for a couple of days and some stuff started to acumulate, brewing in my head, would be awesome if anyone knew the answers to these and could help out:
- Is there a way to heal escorts? Besides the healing spell. I recently aswitched my main pawn frpom mage to sorcerer and i notice that the escorts dont regen at all, before my pawn used to heal them up. Considering how much time you spend hauling everyones asses around the continent them dying half way is a huge pain in the neck, and I don't want to tow a healer around just for that. (i just dont need a healer in the party atm, i'm getting overburdened by healin items)
- It has been said that you can mix and match Augments. But i'm not seeing some of them reflected in the stats. For example the Fighter augment that gives 100 health is instantly visible in your stats, but the magic protection from Sorcerer or normal protection from Warrior altho say they give +50 on the wiki dont change my defensive stats at all. Are they even working? Is it a bug or supposed to be like that?
- What are the most usefull weapon enchants to roll with? Considering you are kind of limited in your selection. I found that fire is great for a lot of monsters but beyond that it's a tossup frost/lightning. And something like Dark i have not yet seen a single creature weak to it :/
- Do any Core skills transfer over classes? (i'm asking because core skills are purchased but you don't set them so can't see) Like for example Levitate, is it only enabled for mage/sorc or if i switch will say a warrior retain it?
- When do you start getting thsoe Phase Crystals or whatever that you can set to teleport to? I'm 30+ and have not found a single one. traveling from A to B is the most time consuming boring thing :/