Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Can anyone gift me a Portcrystal?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

You should still be able to buy them. The black cat is behind the alehouse in the post game.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By musubi
    @Victor018 well that's....odd. Uh, actually just did the griffon quest on my 3rd playthrough and nabbed that free one. Assuming your 360 and dont mind waiting a few hours for me to get off work and whatnot then I'll give it to you.
    musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By musubi

@Victor018: Okay sir. Done. Hope you get the crystal. Your pawn name was Minerva correct? If you wanna give me anything I'll take the coat. Also uh...shoot me a Friend Request because my Pawn is 89 and I doubt you wanna spend a couple hundred thousand crystals just to trade a item. =) Also, should mention my Gamertag is the same as my name here.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Demoskinos said:

@Victor018: Okay sir. Done. Hope you get the crystal. Your pawn name was Minerva correct? If you wanna give me anything I'll take the coat. Also uh...shoot me a Friend Request because my Pawn is 89 and I doubt you wanna spend a couple hundred thousand crystals just to trade a item. =)

He sells them in new game plus only. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.