Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Mage and sorcerer pawns not keeping their distance.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey everyone,

So I finally got Dragon's Dogma a few days ago and I'm having tons of fun with it. I got the original version cause it was so much cheaper on Amazon. Kind of wishing I got Dark Arisen as it apparently makes fast travel better, amongst other things. However, that is off the point.

So the game's great and I don't really have any issues with it other than pawns occasionally being stupider than I thought they would be, particularly mages/sorcerers. My main pawn is a mage and I'm a Mystic Knight. So yeah, my problem is the mages just don't really seem to keep their distance properly when in battle, especially with larger monsters. Did anyone else come across this? I've told her [my pawn] to be cautious rather than aggressive, but she still seems to run around in the middle of a group of enemies as if she were a fighter or warrior. Does anyone know of any solutions or is it just the AI being a little silly? It doesn't always happen but it can be very frustrating when fighting big monsters. Came across my first dragon today and we're definitely not tough enough for it. Had to resort to running away for now after getting my ass handed to me earlier.

Getting close to a wall of text here so I'll stop. Thanks for your attention, also are any of you still playing this or any other new comers such as myself? Keep it real,

Carlos

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.